Our client is a co-educational Catholic school located in Regional New South Wales, 5 hours west of Sydney. This growing school, teaching from Year 7 to 12, has high expectations of its students and is committed to ensuring that they are challenged in both outstanding academic success and faith development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative and vibrant team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 2, 2021
• Early Career Teachers encouraged to apply
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Austral-ia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547893AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales