Founded in 2006, the Newton Group is the largest network of schools in Qatar. Our international schools deliver the British National Curriculum across all age groups. We are staffed by British and English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for our local and expatriate students who come from a wide range of backgrounds.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join our successful team. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Be qualified teachers, ideally with 1 years’ post-qualifying experience
- Have experience teaching BTEC courses
- Possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated BTEC practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Fill out the application form and attach your CV which must include: your contact details, a recent photograph, your Skype address and the email addresses of two professional referees.
Only applications which include the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 2-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation
- Fee discounts for teachers’ children
- A merit-based incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowance and transport
All applications should be sent to email@example.com (please include the position you are applying for in the subject). Interviews will take place via Skype.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.