The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of Mathematics who is committed to raising the achievements of our students. You will be joining a strong specialist team with a track record of success and a passion for teaching mathematics. You will teach in designated Maths teaching rooms with outstanding teaching resources. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students (Ofsted Outstanding September 2018)
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
The closing date for applications is 16th November 2018 at 9am.
Interviews to be arranged.
The job will commence on 1st September 2019
If you need any further information please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS