Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to join a “Good” secondary school in Lambeth. This large secondary school has an outstanding track record in supporting high achieving students and produces excellent exam results. Having worked with this school for a number of years and based on the feedback from our teachers working there, the successful Mathematics Teacher will be nurtured, supported and developed as a teacher. This full time, permanent position is available from September 2019. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher
• Full time permanent position
• Starting September 2019
• Teaching and planning Mathematics at KS3 and KS4
• Support through NQT induction available
• MPS Inner London
• Salary from £28,000 up to £39,000
About the School
• Nurturing school with Performing Arts Status
• Rated” Good” by Ofsted
• Outstanding NQT mentoring programme
• Supportive SLT and stable team of staff
• Warm, vibrant and inspiring teaching and learning atmosphere
• Located in zone two in the London Borough of Lambeth
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN27192.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.