Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS3-5 Mathematics Teacher to join a highly reputable, Catholic secondary school located in Melbourne, Australia. This full-time position will commence on September 22nd, 2017 for a minimum duration of 1 month. There is a possibility that the role will continue for the right candidate, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Year 11 Specialist Mathematics (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Year 11 Mathematical Methods (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Year 8 to 10 Mathematics (equivalent to Key Stage 3 to 4
- Full-time role, 4 week replacement
- Contract from September 22nd until October 20th, 2017
- Job Reference: #TES1708-161226EH
About the School:
- Catholic college for girls catering for students from 7-12 (ages 12-18)
- Contemporary, innovative and engaging programs
- Collaborative and involved community
- Excellent student behaviour
- Commute against the traffic from northern and eastern suburbs
About the Location:
Our client school is located in North Melbourne. Melbourne is the capital of the state of Victoria, and is Australia’s second largest city, for the last five years it has been voted the world’s most liveable city. The area hosts a variety of trendy cafés and restaurants where you can experience world class and multicultural dining. Quirky designers and vintage stores are found on the high streets and markets, food trucks and street art add to the ambiance of this trendy and highly sought after location.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1708-161226EH
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.