Our client school is a well-established independent Secondary School conveniently located in North Sydney set amongst beautiful landscaped and historical grounds. With excellent resources including state-of-the-art learning facilities and the integration of information and communication technologies, this school offers a diverse curriculum and extra-curriculum program.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher – Years 7 – 12
- Full time, fixed term contract
- Term 3 & Term 4
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Elite Independent Year 7-12 School located in North Sydney
- State of the art multi-purpose facilities
- Innovative approach to education and diverse co-curricular programs
- Offer International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme for Year 11 and 12 students
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528584LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528584MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).