Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Mathematics Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in Richmond, South West London. This full-time position is available for a September 2018 start and will ideally be a permanent position. This is a great school to work at, with a supportive, experienced Head of Department. With a relatively new Head Teacher in place, the school has recently had some changes applied to ensure further improvements.
About the Role
· Mathematics Teacher
· KS3 and KS4 only
· Salary ranges from £26,000 to £40,000, based on experience
· Permanent position ideally – open to negotiation
· Located in Richmond
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Behaviour is excellent
· Excellent train and road links
· Diverse, excited and talented students
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number #rxn529395
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.