Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to join an independent school in Richmond, South West London. This full time position is available to start after October half term and will be a permanent position for the right candidate. The successful candidate would be comfortable teaching across KS3 and KS4. This is a mixed independent school situated in Richmond, SW London with great rail and road links.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher
• KS3 and KS4 timetable
• October half term start, temp to perm
• Permanent contract available from January 2020
• MPS £140 to £200
About the School
• Independent co-ed school
• Successful and popular department
• Located in Richmond, South West London
• Great road/rail links to the school
• Large school site situated in a lovely part of South West London
• Excellent facilities available
• Onsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN29687
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.