Applications are invited for Mathematics Teacher for a client school located in Shoalhaven region of New South Wales. It is an elite Independent school. It is approximately 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney. The school is committed to developing a culture of high expectations that nourishes the development of creative, confident, accomplished young individuals. The school follows the Christian faith
About the Role:
• Full time, Temporary role
• 5 week contract commencing immediately
• Role has view to extend into a long term contract or a permanent role
• Teaching Year 9 Mathematics and also be involved in outdoor education
• Accommodation is available onsite
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Early career teachers and applicants who hold working holiday visas are welcome to apply
• Preparedness to be involved in the assigned Outdoor Education activities
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538426SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538426MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).