Applications are invited for the following post at a comprehensive Year 7-12 Catholic College located in South-West Sydney. The college is commited to offering a creative and encouraging enviroment where all students are provided with quality education. There is a great sense of partnership between the college, home and parish, which supports students on their life journey.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
• Full-time position commencing ASAP (Term 2, 2021)
• Temporary role until the end of 2021
• Ability to teach Religious Education highly regarded, however, not essential
• Must be supportive of the school’s Catholic faith and ethos
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548363MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales