We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Inner West. This reputable independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing January 2020
• Convenient Inner West location, accessible location via Train and Bus
• Experience teaching Stage 4 & 5 Mathematics essential
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered with NESA and hold a valid Working with Children Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1912-541538SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB1912-541538SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).