Our client is a highly reputable independent school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher for Year 9 and Year 11
- Part-time (0.4FTE), contract position
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
- potential for continuation or casual employment
- Convenient Upper North Shore location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Extensive resource centre that allows both students and parents to search the collection
- Forward thinking teaching methods to instil an excitement and eagerness to learn in each student
- Ongoing professional development dedicated to each teachers requirements
- Community nature of the College extends to its employees, many of whom are long serving staff members
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529416LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529416MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).