Applications are invited for the following Mathematics Teacher role at our client school located in Sydney's Western Suburbs.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics
- Full-time, contract position
- Term 3, 2018
- Position commencing July 23, 2018
About the School:
- Reputable Independent, co-educational School
- Rich co-curricular program of sport, music and community involvement.
- Renowned for its small class sizes and innovation in self-directed learning and technology
- Supportive team environment
- Career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Previous experience teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics will be highly regarded
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply with your CV and quote the job reference number we’ll be happy to provide further information. Feel free to pass on this email to any friends who are seeking employment.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527526SL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527526MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).