Applications are invited for a Mathematics Teacher for our client school located in the Sydney’s South Western suburbs. It is a coeducational Independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
- Full time, Permanent role
- Role commencing Term 1, 2020
- Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics including Extension 1 and 2
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Applicants must be a committed Christian and an active member of a Christian Church and have the ability to provide a Minister/Pastor reference.
- Early career and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
Please reply with your CV, quote the job reference number and we’ll be happy to provide further information. Please respond immediately if you are interested as I will be shortlisting soon. Feel free to pass on this email to any friends who are seeking employment.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1903-535704SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1903-535704MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).