Our client is a Year 7-12 Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
• Year 7-12 Mathematics Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Role commencing ASAP
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Have experience teaching Year 11-12 General/Standard Mathematics
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Hold NESA/BOSTES accreditation and a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537250MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537250MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).