Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Maths & Computing Teacher to join an “outstanding” independent school in Shepperton. This full time Maths & Computing Teacher position is for an all boys’ school. This Maths & Computing Teacher vacancy is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The successful Maths & Computing Teacher will be required to cover all key stages up to A-level exam preparation. The timetable will be split 70/30, with the larger part of the teaching units being allocated to Maths, however experience teaching both is essential.
About the Role
· Maths & Computing Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start through to the end of academic year
· 70/30 subject split
· Teaching all key stages up to A-level exam preparation
· Salary up to £42,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent school
· Rated as “outstanding” in all categories in most recent Ofsted inspection
· Supportive working environment
· Easy to access using multiple routes via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Maths & Computing Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Maths/ ICT/ Computer Science
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXKA4915.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.