Maths & Science Teacher
Our client is a secondary coeducational Catholic school situated 3hrs flight west of Brisbane. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated Mathematics Teacher. This position is due to commence January 2018.
About the Role:
- Maths and Science Teacher
- Commence Term 1 2018
- Regional independent school located in QLD’s North West
- Salary package includes Isolated Teachers Assistance Scheme, Remote Incentive Payments, Relocation Assistance, Housing assistance and travel provisions
- Social and supportive staff
- Career progressive
- Open to graduate and experienced teachers
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523692CW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523692CW - email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).