Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher to teach at a “Good” ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) school in North London. This full time Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher position is available ASAP and will be contracted through until the end of the academic year. This role comes with the potential for it to become a permanent position should the school find the right candidate.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· Full time
· Contracted until end of academic year
· Potential to go permanent
· Timetable teaching GSCE pupils with ASD from mild – severe
· Daily rate between £130-£160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Medium sized SEN school catering for pupils on the Autistic Spectrum from KS3-KS5.
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
· Extra week off at Easter / Christmas / Summer
· 20% PPA
· North London location
· Onsite parking,
· Accessible by Northern Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Experience working in a special school is desirable but not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CAH15211.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.