ABC Teachers have been approached by a fantastic secondary school in Rugby to help them find a Maths teacher. You will be joining a supportive and helpful department, who as a team achieve outstanding results. You must be a strong team player who works well within a team.
The School are looking to cover a Maternity leave so you will be required on a full-time long term basis from February half term.
The school are looking for someone to take on all teaching duties to GCSE – A ‘level experience and knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
You will be responsible for preparing creative and inspiring lessons across the key stages to classes of 25 or more students, planning, marking, attending school meetings and occasionally planning school trips for your classes.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be a hard-working individual
- Help each student achieve the best possible results
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be an enthusiastic practitioner with high expectations
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Holds a qualified teacher status
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.