Mathematics Teacher / Bolton / £95 - £150 per day / September 2018 start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Mathematics Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a secondary school in Bolton, Lancashire. This will be a contract for one term commencing in September 2018 initially with the possibility of being taken onto contract directly with the school.
This is a much improved and recently rated "Good" at OFSTED school. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn. The staff are very much invested in the success of the school and the department are a forward thinking and welcoming department to work in.
The desired Mathematics Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of teaching Maths to KS3 and 4.
To be considered for the position of Maths Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Maths to GCSE
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified MathsTeacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.