- Do you enjoy teaching students and put them first?
- Do you believe young people can improve, despite their lack of confidence or background?
- Do you want to be part of a small, highly committed team?
- Do you enjoy innovation and change?
- Do you enjoy improving as a teacher?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. With a recent GOOD rating from Ofsted we are a school that offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential. More than that, you will be shaping our practice towards connected, experiential learning, using cutting edge technology while changing young people’s mindset to where they expect and work towards a bright and fulfilling future.
We are looking to appoint a teacher of Maths who is creative, confident and enthusiastic. You should be able to:
- deliver outstanding learning experiences for our students.
- help develop our KS4 curriculum ensuring that a range of courses is delivered to meet the needs of all our students.
- demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- work within a team to ensure all learning across the school is connected.
- Assess and record students’ progress, preparing reports and taking part in parental consultations
- contributing to the school and pupil progress
The ability to teach an additional subject would also be beneficial (but not essential)
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
- Are you compassionate?
- Are you honest?
- Do you act with integrity?
- Do you believe in excellence?