Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths teacher to join a Good school in Brent, north west London. The successful candidate will teach Maths to KS4 and be available to start after half term (October 2018). This position is for two terms starting in November. The school will consider a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced candidate.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Suit NQT
About the School
· School split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KXP3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.