Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Maths Teacher/ Maths NQT to teach in an all girls’ Catholic school in the Brent borough. Starting September 2019, this is an ongoing, full time position, with the possibility of becoming permanent. The school can provide an excellent induction year for the successful Maths Teacher/ Maths NQT. This is a good school where pupils achieve high levels of academic success. The school is a very popular choice for children’s secondary education within the local community. The successful Maths Teacher/ Maths NQT will benefit from being part of an extremely supportive team and able to access regular CPD.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
• September 2019 start
• Full Time, ongoing role
• Induction available for Maths NQT
• £135 - £170 per day
About the School
• All girls’ secondary school
• Catholic School
• Pupils aged 11-19 year olds
• Rated “Good” in most recent Ofsted
• Very well established school
• High levels of achievement in the school
• Harlesden zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK
• NQTs are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH11874.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.