Mathematics Teacher - Cheshire West and Chester
Easter 2020 until July 2020 - Full Time
Supply Rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training and/or qualifications
Vision for Education is a thriving and genuine education recruitment and supply agency who have been in operation for over a decade across Greater Manchester.
As part of the TES, we advertise on behalf of the schools who we are partnered with providing a solution to their temporary supply needs, varying from daily supply, short and long-term placements and permanent jobs for teachers, NQTs, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and support staff. The are consistently striving to ensure the highest standards of behaviour, teaching and learning, and achievement.
More about the role available:
We're recruiting for a dedicated and passionate Teacher of KS3 and KS4 Mathematics to commence this Easter 2020. The role will continue through until July 2020 on a full-time basis. Our client is an independent school in the heart of Cheshire West and Chester with a clear vision for all children to become successful and positive members of society.
To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must:
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS.
- The successful candidate will have prior experience delivering Mathematics in the last 2-5 years within the UK as a minimum.
- Be a passionate and innovative KS3 and KS4 specialist Maths Teacher.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have very high expectations of students and staff alike.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts including:
- Excellent Pay Rates - All through our own dedicated PAYE system (No Umbrella).
- Dedicated and genuine support throughout your placement 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch on 0161 273 7111 today!