Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to work in a highly supportive 11-16 Church of England School in Croydon South London, which fosters positive relationships between students of all ages and the staff. The successful Maths Teacher will join this rapidly progressing school and will be required to play a positive role in developing the students. The school’s strong Christian ethos underpins the day-to-day work of both students and staff.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher
· Full time
· Fixed term
· March 2018 start
· MPS/UPS – from £22917 up to £38633 depending on experience
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
· Well established school in Croydon South London
· Strong ethos and commitment to teaching and learning
· Good, solid staff structure
· Supportive Senior Leadership Team
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE, Cert Education BSc(Hons) QTS
· A good first degree
· Be able to teach Maths and engage and inspire across KS3 & KS4
· Has a commitment to inclusive education
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB33199.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.