Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher to teach a KS3, KS4 and KS5 timetable from January 2018. The successful Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will join a large secondary school situated in North West London with a short walk from an over ground station. This “good” co-educational school caters for children aged 11 to 19.
About the Role
· Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
· January 2018 start
· KS3 to KS5 timetable including FP1 and FP2
· Salary between £30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Large secondary school based in Brent
· Examination results are outstanding
· New building that sits on nearly 30 acres of land
· Superb facilities that include a media studio as well as a conference centre
· Ofsted rated “good” with “outstanding” Sixth form
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXNA43181.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.