MATHS Teacher (possibly also PE)
Teaching Vacancies February 2019
Lucton School Shanghai (LSS) opened on 3rd September 2018 and is based on the tradition and educational achievement of Lucton School UK over 310 years.
LSS is a co-educational full boarding school teaching a British curriculum in English. It will grow over a period of 3 years to take 300 students in individual rooms.
Two year and one year IGCSE courses are offered together with a wide range of co-curricular activities and a super-curriculum designed to enrich student’s opportunities and ambitions. All students will then follow the first year of an A level course at LSS before moving to Lucton School UK for the second year of the A level course prior to entry to Universities worldwide. It is expected that most students will take an EPQ during their final year at LSS and bespoke EAL courses are available for those whose first language is not English.
· Bachelor’s degree or similar
· PGCE/QTS or equivalent
· 3 years experience
Salaries and benefits include.
· A competitive salary
· Monthly accommodations allowance and support in finding accommodation
· Flight allowance of RMB 10,000 per year
· Medical insurance for the employee
· Bursaries available for accompanying children (considered on individual basis)
· After hours access to school sports facilities
· Free school lunch
· Professional development opportunities
How to apply
To apply for a position at Lucton School Shanghai, please:
Apply online using the TES form.
Lucton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening background checks as part of their pre-employment enquiries.