Due to an increase in student numbers and subsequent expansion of the school site, we are seeking an outstanding and ambitious Teacher of Maths to join our team and build on the improvement in GCSE outcomes in the summer.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the teaching of Mathematics and driven to share high quality and innovative practice in the classroom. Our mission is ‘transforming learning, transforming lives’ for a reason. You will need to have a genuine commitment in wanting to make a difference to the lives of our young people; including their self-esteem, aspirations and social wellbeing.
We Can offer:
- A supportive learning environment
- A newly appointed Assistant Principal to support and work directly with the Maths team
- Opportunities to become and RSA Fellow, work across the RSA Teaching Schools Alliance and Family of Schools
- Our own payscale, favourable to national payscales
- State of the art technology to support teaching in all classrooms
- CPD to support you to the next level of your career
- Work –life balance initiatives at discounted rates for staff including laundry services, car valeting & mechanics, gym membership
- Paycare’ an employee paid healthcare scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme •
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
For further information about this post, application Pack and to organise Informal visits, For further information about this post, please download the application pack from http://www.rsaacademy.org/
Closing Date 12 Noon 26th February 2018 - Interview dates will be released once shortlisting has taken place.
If sufficient applications are received, the Academy may withdraw the post prior to the closing date.
The RSA Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 work references and other employment checks.