Maths Teacher / Stockton on Tees / £100 - £202.08 per day /
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Stockton on Tees. This will be commencing in September 2018.
This is a large and successful academy, which has an outstanding reputation in the local community. The academies values govern their relationships, their thinking, their decisions and their behaviours. The adcademy are dynamically committed to the challenging journey of raising standards for each student they serve, for which there can be no greater cause.
The desired Maths Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within a Maths department and be comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
To be considered for the Maths Teacher position you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Maths Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.