Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding Maths Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school located in the London borough of Tower Hamlets. The successful Maths Teacher must be able to Teach Maths up to KS5 and have a good track record of delivering excellent results. There is an opportunity of TLR to be added for the right candidate. This inclusive community school has specialist Sports College Status. This is a permanent Maths position and will start in September 2019.
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Teach Maths from KS3 –KS5
• Permanent and full Time
• MPS from £29664 - £48244
About the School
• Mixed secondary school
• ‘Good’ school
• Excellent CPD & leadership development at all levels
• Good school environment which values staff contribution
• Excellent transport tinks – close to Docklands & City of London
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Good First Degree in Maths
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR30308.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.