Smart Teachers are recruiting for Maths Teachers to work in a secondary school in Chingford. The school is situated in a leafy residential area, which has good road and rail links from London. This full time role is required to start in September on a permanent contract. The successful Maths Teacher will deliver KS3 – KS5 – the school is part of a small multi – academy trust.
About the Role
• Secondary Maths Teacher’s with QTS
• Teaching Maths from KS3 to KS5
• Permanent contract from September 2019
• MPS + OLA
About the School
• Fully inclusive Mixed 11-18 School
• Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2018
• Outstanding resources throughout the school
• School leadership is strong and focused on student and staff welfare
• Located in Waltham Forest, 25 Minutes from Liverpool Street
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a degree (Bachelor or higher is essential)
• Must have QTS/ PGCE Maths
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR1308MTC
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.