An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing school in West Bromwich. The school have grown rapidly over the past couple of years and have a fresh intake in September 2018. The school are looking for a qualified Mathematics teacher that is able to deliver their subject across KS3 and KS4.
· Teaching Mathematics at KS3 and KS4.
· This position is to start from September 2018 and will run for the full academic year.
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching Mathematics
· A co-educational school serving over 800
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Danny Cotton today on 0121 274 0345 or click Apply NOW to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.