The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking a dynamic, progressive and experienced Teacher who is able to teach in a combination of the following areas and who is willing to contribute to the ethos and co-curricular life of the College.
• Full Time Fixed Term Position Available
• Commencing 8th October 2019
All applicants must:
• Have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos of Catholic Education;
• Hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers and;
• Be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
St Columbans is a progressive, co-educational, Catholic College catering for over 1,000 students. Our contemporary campus is located in the heart of Caboolture, easily accessible by rail and bus. Our nurturing, faith filled community offers mission and retreat programs, academic and vocational excellence with diverse curriculum choices, technologically advanced 1:1 Laptop Program, comprehensive cultural programs and sporting development academy and offers multiple pathways with a Trade Training Centre, being a National Finalist in the Australian Training Awards. Staff are committed to quality inclusive Christian education in the Catholic tradition led by the Edmund Rice Touchstones. At St Columbans College there is a focus on High Expectations, Resilience and Perseverance.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing October 2019
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): Term 4 2019
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Evie Teasdale
Contact Telephone Number: 5495 3111
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window