Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is recruiting for a media teacher to join a good school in Brent, north-west London. This position is permanent, however the school is open to offering a temp to perm role. The school is looking for a secondary trained teacher with both media and English experience as the timetable will require a small element of teaching English up to KS4.
About the Role
· Media teacher with English included in timetable
· Full time, permanent teaching position
· £26,139 - £39,006 per annum
· September 2018 start
About the School
· School split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating ‘Good’
· High achieving students across the school
· Closest station is Kingsbury
In order to be considered for this role, the media teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXP3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.