Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Media Teacher to join an “Outstanding” secondary school in Croydon, South London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2019. There is a KS3, KS4 and KS5 time table available to suit the successful Media Teacher’s experience/preference. This well-resourced school offers multiple benefits for staff including extensive CPD training.
About the Role
• Media Teacher
• KS3, KS4, KS5
• Full time permanent role
• MPS salary between £29,000 to £41,000 depending on experience
• NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
• Coeducational secondary academy welcoming pupils aged 11-19 years
• High achieving sixth form
• New state of the art facilities
• Oversubscribed year on year
• CPD offered to all staff
• Located in Zone 4, very easy access to Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Media Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN14321MT.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.