Mental Health Support Worker
Pupil Referral Unit - Castleford
Vision for Education part of TES is currently working with a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Wakefield (Castleford) as they look to appoint a confident and driven Mental Health Support worker to assist students aged 11 – 16. This setting provides education to pupils that are unable to attend mainstream school for a number of reasons. This is a setting that caters for young learners that have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. Some students may present learning difficulties such as ADHD and Autism therefore this position could be quite challenging, yet extremely rewarding.
March 2018 start - Full time (5 days a week Monday to Friday)
The pay for this role will be between £65 and £80 per day (dependant on experience)
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and committed
- Have the ability to build good relationships with others
- Have experience in similar settings
What Vision can offer you?
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Support throughout your placements
Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information or to apply. You will need a recent CV to apply for this position.