MFL Teacher (French & Spanish) - Required for immediate start.
Opened in Ongar in September 2015, we are a new 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 10% of students admitted on musical aptitude. All students study two languages from Yr 7 and languages is championed at this school.
Heavily oversubscribed, the academy is built on the principle of academic achievement at the highest level.
We are now recruiting for dynamic individuals to add to our existing team as we develop the new multi-million pound, purpose built facilities occupied in September 2017. Applicants with aspirations towards pastoral leadership are particularly welcome.
We would welcome applicants who are:
- Engaging and enthusiastic
- Passionate about Language
- Resilient and Respectful
All staff receive:
- Staff Wellbeing package (inc. health benefits)
- Brand new laptop
- Comprehensive CPD and training investment
- Opportunity to undertake further professional study through our Cambridge University CAMSTAR partnership
If you would like to chat about this opportunity, please call 01277-500990 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ongar Academy is committed to safeguarding.
Full employment checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure are required for all posts.