Are you looking for work life balance or perhaps looking to get back to work after a career break then we have the perfect opportunity as a Mid- day and After School Assistant
What we offer:
- A school with a diverse and successful team with a close community feel who take time to relax with a number of social activities a few times each term.
- A supportive visionary Senior Leadership Team with traditional values.
- A commitment to your development and CPD by providing a generous training budget and a number of INSET courses.
- An Employee Assistance Programme including a helpline that can be accessed by immediate family members living at your address.
- All full-time members of staff are entitled to a 50% discount on school fees for their daughters.
- A separate staff dining room is available with an extensive and reasonably-priced choice of food and waitress service during lunchtime serving subsidised meals to all staff. Light refreshments are provided at break, lunchtime and after school including for colleagues who remain in school for evening events.
- Free on site car parking.
- Free membership scheme to the Fitness Suite.
- Excellent location close to the beautiful countryside of Derbyshire with excellent transport links and all the exciting sport and leisure attractions of Manchester on your doorstep.
What you offer:
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at all times.
- Creative flair for practical and art activities.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and relate to wide range of people.
- Ability to work as part of a team and use your initiative.
- Reliability and responsibility.
- Sense of humour.
- Previous relevant experience would be an advantage.
Hours of work: 11.30 a.m. until 6.00 p.m. each day, term time only plus 5 INSET days. The salary is point 15 - 18 support staff scales with actual pro rata salary of £11,000 p.a. on point 15.
Further details and application forms available from the school website www.manchesterhigh.co.uk or via e-mail email@example.com. Please visit the website for information packs when the school closes for the holidays after 21st December 2017.
Closing date for applications: noon on Thursday 4th January 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 8th January 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a CRB check. Registered Charity 1164323