We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity; to join a ‘joyful’ school (Ofsted 2016) where children are always eager to learn, as we appoint an MDSA.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor Assistant to assist with supervising pupils during the lunch break. We are seeking to appoint individuals who can work 5 days a week but will consider applications from individuals who can work a minimum of 2 set days a week if they are unable to work every day.
The successful candidate will be required to join our lunchtime team to ensure the safety, welfare and good conduct of children during the lunchtime break.
If you are passionate about supporting children to achieve their potential in a calm way – this is the right post for you.
What we offer you:
- Receptive, motivated and probably the best children anywhere.
- A vibrant learning environment in which you will receive training, trust and responsibility.
- Opportunities to develop skills, and apply the ones you already have.
- A proven, supportive, Professional Development environment in which we all learn and progress.
What we look for:
- Team Workers with good inter-personal skills.
- An enjoyment in learning and developing skills.
Visits are warmly welcomed; our children are a true reflection of our ethos and Values. Please contact Mr Luke Coles (the Headteacher) to arrange a visit on 01722 327218.
Please apply electronically, including email addresses of referees. An information / application pack can be downloaded from the school website - search Harnham C. of E. Junior School
The School is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be selected on their merits. Harnham C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants
will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.