APTC 2, point 11-13
Salary: £18,357 - £18,396 pro rata (£2,634 - £2,640 per annum, actual salary)
6.25 hours per week x 38 weeks per year
We wish to appoint a midday assistant to be a part of our caring team of midday assistants who make lunchtime a positive and worthwhile experience for all of our pupils.
The successful candidate will be expected to foster good behaviour and to encourage pupil engagement in active playtimes as well as to ensure the safety of our children.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys working with children;
- is able to work in a team;
- is able to follow policy and procedures;
- is puntual, approachable, caring and consistent;
- has a positive outlook and can work in a calm manner at all times;
- has good communication skills
A first aid qualification would be desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
In return we can offer you:
- opportunities for training
- a friendly and welcoming work environment
- a caring and supportive staff
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the office on 01708 220277 to make an appointment.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Haverig Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2017
Start date: 4th January 2018