St Mark’s School is seeking to recruit two enthusiastic and hardworking individuals as Midday Meals Supervisors at lunchtimes, Monday to Friday, throughout the school year. Successful applicants will form part of our team that supervises and supports children during the lunchtime break in the dining hall and in the playground to ensure a safe and happy lunchtime break.
2 posts: 1 x 7.5 hours per week and 1 x 8.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for:
- A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- A person who demonstrates sensitivity, respect and kindness towards children
- A person who can make effective decisions for the safety and well-being of children
- A person who seeks to develop an understanding of the needs of different groups of children and individuals, working to ensure fairness for all children
- An enthusiastic and flexible person with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a positive difference in children’s lives
We can offer:
- Motivated staff that are working hard to give children an enjoyable learning experience
- A pleasant working environment with genuinely friendly, caring and supportive staff
- Engaging and highly motivated children who are keen to play and to learn
- A well-resourced play and learning environment
- An inclusive school with good standards of attainment and behaviour
An application form, job description and person specification are available from the school website: http://www.stmarkscofeprimarylambeth.co.uk or for further details please email Kerrie Elliott: email@example.com. Please return forms to this email address or post to the address below.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Thursday 13th December 2018
Interviews to be held: w/c Monday 17th December 2018
Start date: January 2019
St Mark's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
'Unique and Valued by God'
St Mark’s C of E Primary School
Harleyford Road, Oval, London SE11 5SL
Telephone: 020 7735 1467
Headteacher: Mr Sola Ingram