Employer The Grove Primary School
Closing date: noon 30th August 2019
Shortlisting: 31st August 2019
Salary Scale 1C
Interviews: w/c 2nd September 2019
Contract type Part time – 1hr per day Job starts: September 2019
Contract term Permanent Contract
We are seeking to appoint a highly effective lunchtime supervisor to work 1 hour per day, 5 days per week.
We are looking for people who have:
• Experience of working with young children.
• Relish the challenge of working with pupils with special educational needs and want to have an impact on their learning, social and emotional development
• Have high expectations of self and others
• Are reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
• Want to be part of a professional and committed staff team
• Are enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the life of our school
• Want to take part in training and on-going professional development
We can offer:
• Strong leadership from the School’s Inclusion team and Senior Leadership Team
• On-going staff training and opportunities for professional development
• Wonderful, receptive children who love coming to school
• A friendly and supportive staff team
For an application form, further details or to arrange a visit, please contact Mel Ramsey (office manager) on 01223 577017 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application packs are also available via the school website www.thegroveschool.net
The Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to be fully committed to our safeguarding policies and procedures. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted. Pre-employment checks and references will be sought and the successful candidate will need to undertake an enhance DBS check.