For immediate start
Term Time only
£10.20 per hour
Midday Supervisors have a range of duties and responsibilities which typically include:
• effective supervising students in the dining hall and other parts of the school
• cleaning up spillages
• helping to clear away food and stack tables and chairs after students have left the dining hall
• dealing with misbehaviour and reporting any problems they are unable to resolve to the duty teacher or Headteacher
• being aware of responsibilities under child protection legislation, and reporting concerns to a senior supervisor or the head teacher
Skills and experience
To work as a Lunchtime Supervisor, the following skills would be helpful:
• enjoyment of working with children and the ability to control and supervise them
• the ability to stay calm
• good communication skills
• the ability to work as part of a team
It could be an advantage if you have basic first aid skills and experience of working with children.
You will also need clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly the Criminal Records Bureau), along with patience and the ability to stay calm.
To apply: For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and the appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical and an enhanced CRB check.
Kingsbury High is a converter Academy committed to national terms and conditions for teaching staff, local NJC terms for support staff and, as an Equal Opportunities employer, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.