If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking ,and have a commitment to SEN and outstanding leadership,
Then we would love to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: House Lead (Middle Leadership Position)
HOURS: Full Time
SALARY/GRADE: Main Pay Scale + TLR 2A
START DATE: 1st September 2019
ABOUT UPLANDS SCHOOL:
Uplands School is an outstanding secondary school for students, aged 11- 19, with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. We are a vibrant and caring community co-located within a learning campus.
We offer the opportunity to join a supportive team which actively encourages and supports our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their future employability and meet the needs of our organisation.
Uplands School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking Middle House Lead to support SLT with the operational leadership of the school.
The Middle House Lead will have responsibility and accountability for the following areas:
• Leadership & Management support within their allocated House
• Quality of Students learning and progress within their House
• Behaviour, Safety and Care of Students in their House
WE OFFER YOU:
• Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
• Brunel Perks – exclusive discounts on a range of products and retailers;
• Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, parents & Governors;
• An opportunity to shape the future of the school and the staff and students within it.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check, references & medical clearance. We are committed to equal opportunities.
DETAILS FROM: Brunel SEN MAT
CLOSE DATE: Thursday 25th April 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Visits to the school are strong recommended and warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact the school on 01793 493 910 to arrange a visit.
Uplands School, Tadpole Lane, Swindon, SN25 2NB
Emma Horton – HR Assistant
Phone: 01793 286635