Our client school is a coeducational Catholic College in Melbourne’s east. The school is a vibrant learning centre where staff have authentic input into all facets of the teaching and learning environment. New staff members often comment on how quickly they become a part of the school community and there is enormous support and opportunity for all staff personally and professionally.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 10 English
- Year 7 to 10 Humanities
- Year 7 to 10 Religious Education
- Full time, fixed term contract for Semester 1
- Role to commence January 2018
- Potential for further employment from July 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525326EH – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-525326EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).