ABC Teachers are currently looking to recruit outstanding Special Needs Teaching Assistants at level 3 minimum for a school located in Kingswinford. The role will be an ongoing supply role with the potential for long term and day to day work available.
You will be working with pupils from EYFS, primary and secondary ages who have complex needs and Autism. We require someone who has lots of experience with Special Needs – specifically complex needs and personal care, as well as someone who is flexible, resilient and enthusiastic and will take the initiative and hit the ground running
You will be a confident individual who is creative with your teaching and a great communicator; you will also be able to convey the curriculum in an engaging way. You must be willing to be a first-class ambassador for yourself as well as for ABC Teachers.
What we are looking for –
· Teaching Assistant Level 3 minimum
· Experienced within a SEN field; most notably
- Complex Needs
- Personal Care
· Highly creative in a classroom setting
· Knowledge within the education sector
· Passion for supporting the learning of children
· In date DBS & on the Update Service
· Able to meet for a face to face registration in the next few weeks
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 4812230 to discuss registering with us further.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
· Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.