This is an opportunity for a well-qualified, enthusiastic MFL graduate with a passion for teaching and learning to join this thriving and popular department within one of the country’s leading independent day schools for girls.
The successful candidate will teach Spanish to A-Level and French to GCSE throughout the senior school. Both are highly popular and successful subjects.
The ability to teach Latin at KS3 would be welcomed, however it is not a requirement. We welcome applications from all sectors.
Those interested in full time and part time positions are encouraged to apply (job share also considered), and preferences will be discussed at interview.
Nottingham Girls’ High School is a forward-looking school, offering a strong professional development programme, excellent facilities and ICT resources and a friendly and supportive working environment.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 21 June 2018.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 5 July 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.