ABC Teachers, part of TES, are a leading recruitment service for schools in Birmingham. We currently have a demand for Modern Foreign Languages (MFL). Our partnered schools are seeking both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers wanting to work on a flexible day-to-day and long-term basis.
About the role:
• Teaching Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) to Key Stages 3 - 5
• Competitive rate of pay
• Daily supply cover and long-term assignments available
• No ties to a fixed contract and ability to tailor your work options
About the schools:
• Located south part of Birmingham city centre
• Work in a team oriented and supportive environment
• Be assigned a dedicated education consultant who works collaboratively with the schools in your area
• Experience a variety of schools or build solid relationships with staff and students at one school
• Be a suitably qualified Modern Foreign Languages Teacher (MFL) Teacher i.e PGCE/Bed
• Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Lorna on 0121 4812231or email email@example.com
We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.