Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Montessori Teacher to join a positive, vibrant and popular Independent school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, West London. This full time Montessori Teacher position is available for April 2018. The role will be contracted for the summer term, with the possibility to extend should the school find the right candidate. The Montessori Teacher will be welcomed into a supportive environment with small class sizes and excellent leadership.
About the Role
· Montessori Teacher
· Full time
· Teaching children aged 2-3 years
· April 2018 start
· Contract for the summer term
· Hours will be until 4pm Monday – Thursday with an early finish on Friday
· Daily rate up to £180 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Beautiful Independent school located in the heart of Fulham
· Pupils behaviour is outstanding
· Small class sizes (15 maximum per class)
· New modern building with spacious classrooms
· Full day Monday – Thursday with an early finish on Fridays
· School pet
· Lots of extracurricular activities including languages, music, yoga, gymnastics, Games, Swimming & Drama
· Welcoming and supportive school with excellent leadership
· Located within a short walk from the school’s closest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Montessori Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ16352A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.