Motor Vehicle & Mechanics Tutor
Job type- Full time permanent
Salary- up to £22,701
Hours- 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch)
At Nacro we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society. We achieve this by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of an inspirational Motor Vehicle and Mechanics tutor to develop, tutor and engage learners in the field of IMI motor vehicle engineering and repair skills including fabrication/welding and body work repair.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish a learning and teaching environment in which learners demonstrate commitment to their studies, appropriate behaviour and a high level of motivation which promotes retention and attendance
- Maintain appropriate, effective records and administration including individual progress reporting and placement review in a timely manner.
- Ensure that learners behave appropriately and professionally at all times.
- Assist in course development and review.
- Operate with flexibility around location and programme
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications held.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
Please apply online